Dr. Bruno earned his medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Pennsylvania after completing his premedical studies at Washington University in Saint Louis. After his surgical internship at Stanford University, he attended Saint Louis University Medical Center for general surgery training where he served as chief surgical resident. At Eastern Virginia Medical Center he studied the plastic surgery subspecialty of microsurgery. Dr. Bruno completed his formal plastic surgery training at Duke University Medical Center where he practiced cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Bruno is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Bruno was awarded first place in the 2001 Scholarship Contest for Clinical Research by the Plastic Surgery Education Foundation.
Dr. Bruno specializes in cosmetic procedures of the body (tummy tuck, liposuction, buttock augmentation, body contouring after massive weight loss), face (eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation) and breast (reductions, augmentations, lifts, gynecomastia).
- Medical Degree: Hahnemann University, Pennsylvania
- Surgical Internship: Stanford University
- General Surgery Residency: Saint Louis University
- Microsurgery Fellowship: Eastern Virginia Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship: Duke University
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Active Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery(ASAPS)
If you are interested in more information about plastic surgery in Beverly Hills, or would like to meet with Dr. Bruno, please contact our office to learn more at 310.461.3855https://plus.google.com/u/0/113412674638589675308/