How Does TouchMD work?
TouchMD is a software platform designed for plastic surgeons to show you a range of results and explain procedures with a visual guide throughout the consultation. This gives you and your plastic surgeon common ground and a way to refine your exact preferences for your procedure.
After a consultation, the TouchMD platform enables Beverly Hills patients to log in and use features such as:
- Educational videos and articles regarding your procedure.
- Pre- and post-operative instructions.
- In-depth information about your plastic surgeon.
Most importantly, TouchMD saves the images from your consultation so that you can have them at hand as you consider plastic surgery.
What Procedures Are on TouchMD?
TouchMD has a wealth of information when you log in. The patient portal gives you access to crucial information about your procedure, allowing you to keep everything in one convenient, secure place and get immediate answers to your questions and concerns. TouchMD provides Beverly Hills patients with information about all plastic surgery procedures performed by Dr. Bruno, including:
- Face: Botox, chin implants, cheek implants, ear surgery, eyelid lift, facelift, fillers, laser resurfacing, and nose surgery.
- Body: Breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, arm lift, liposuction, tummy tuck, and Brazilian butt lift.
- Combined procedures: Mommy makeover, facial rejuvenation, body lift, and customized treatment plans.
Dr. Bruno believes that by putting information in the hands of his patients, they will be able to make choices with greater confidence in the results. By investing in tools such as TouchMD, Dr. Bruno can strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and give you control of all aspects of your procedure.