As our patients begin to move forward in the process of getting a Brazilian butt lift, they tend to focus on the day of the procedure and their recovery. However, there are a number of things that patients can do before they even enter the surgery center to make sure that they get the kind of incredible, jaw-dropping results that they want. In this blog post, we’re going to explore some of those things, and we’ll also talk about some lifestyle changes that some of our patients pursue before their butt lift. Beverly Hills patients that are unhappy with how their posterior looks should make sure to call Dr. Bruno today. Even if diet and exercise haven’t given you the results you want, we can help.
When you call our offices, you’ll always be greeted by one of our highly-trained and welcoming staff. We know that calling a plastic surgeon takes courage and we’re always happy to hear from our new potential Beverly Hills patients. We’ll be more than glad to answer your questions, talk with you about your concerns, and even schedule your first preliminary consultation with Dr. Bruno.
This first appointment is when Dr. Bruno will talk with you about your goals for the procedure, what you hope your results will be, and any questions or concerns you have. Dr. Bruno will also discuss your medical history and he may perform an examination as well. From there, Dr. Bruno will start to develop your personalized treatment plan that will guide him through the rest of the procedure. Make sure you check out our gallery of Before-and-After butt lift results to see Dr. Bruno’s world-class skill for yourself. Contact us today to get started and learn more.
10 Things to Do Before Your Butt Lift
Beverly Hills patients can take a proactive approach to their butt lift and help ensure that they get incredible, natural-looking results.
- Stop smoking – If you currently smoke, Dr. Bruno highly recommends that you quit at least 2 weeks before your procedure. Smoking greatly inhibits your body’s ability to heal and fight off infection.
- Get some help – First, you’ll need someone to drive you home from the hospital. Second, you’ll also need someone around to monitor you for about 24 hours to make sure there are no emergencies after the procedure.
- Drink lots of fluids – Taking in plenty of water or Gatorade is a great way to flush out the medicine and anesthesia after your procedure. Plus, it will also help your body heal.
- Eat healthily – A surgical procedure like a butt lift is a big deal for your body. Healing will take a lot of energy and eating lots of healthy foods will give your body the building blocks it needs to heal quickly and safely.
- Prepare your home – You won’t be able to sit on your behind for 2 weeks. You’ll need some help moving around the house, getting water, food, and using the restroom. You’ll need some place to rest on your side or stomach so preparing a couch or bed for that is helpful.
- Get time to rest – Most Beverly Hills patients will need to take 1 to 2 weeks off from work to heal. This is critical for making sure you get the fabulous results you deserve.
- Wear compression garments – After the butt lift, Beverly Hills patients will be fitted with compression garments. These garments encourage blood flow to the surgical areas, help with drainage, and reduce swelling. You’ll need to wear these at all times until Dr. Bruno says you can stop.
- Exercise – Before you head into your procedure, using highly-targeted exercises on your rear end can help ensure you get the best possible results.
- Pain management – After the procedure, patients may experience some discomfort during the first 24 hours. Dr. Bruno will often prescribe some pain medication to help with that.
- Set expectations – Many patients want to see their final results in the first few days after their butt lift. Beverly Hills patients will have to wait several weeks, most likely months, before they start to see their final results. After the procedure, the buttocks will be “tight” and swollen from bruising. This will go away leaving you with gorgeous results.
We want to note that before the procedure, Dr. Bruno spends a great deal of time discussing the preoperative strategy with every single Beverly Hills patient. You’ll get all of the information you need well ahead of time to make sure that your results are beautiful. Call us today to get started.