A: Rhinoplasty surgeon

You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon for your rhinoplasty procedure. Both types of surgeons are trained in rhinoplasty procedures, with facial (ENT) plastic surgeons typically have more experience with breathing problems, snoring, etc. You should ultimately have your surgery with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who performs the procedure regularly and can show you predictable results with before and after photos. You can have excellent results with either surgeon, just be sure that you and your surgeon have the same vision and expectation regarding the nose shape you desire.

Best wishes,

Dr. Bruno