Every year, Dr. Bruno sees many Beverly Hills patients who are interested in having a Brazilian butt lift to enhance their figure. This increasingly popular cosmetic procedure has taken California by storm and has proven effective at providing the results so many desire. One of the questions that Dr. Bruno hears from his potential clients is regarding the recovery time after a butt lift. This blog will provide the answer to this question, as well as give you a bit more information about the butt lift procedure itself, so keep reading.
Recovery After a Brazilian Butt Lift
Many Beverly Hills patients often “feel” ready to get back to their normal daily activities within a few short days after their butt lift surgery. However, Dr. Bruno recommends his patients take about 2 weeks off from work and social engagements to rest and heal. After 2 weeks, you will be able to slowly and gradually resume your normal activities and return to work. However, swelling will not be gone until about 4 weeks post-op, and this is the time when you will be allowed to remove your compression garment.
What You Can do to Have a Quick and Easy Butt Lift Recovery
To be sure that you get the most out of your butt lift and experience a safe and quick recovery process, Dr. Bruno recommends taking the following steps:
- Drink plenty of fluids and eat healthy foods in the days leading up to your butt lift procedure and during your recovery process.
- Quit smoking completely or promise to quit for at least 2 weeks prior to and after your surgery date.
- Be sure to rest after your butt lift procedure. Take the necessary time off from work and social engagements to ensure you have the ability to rest without outside pressure to get back to your normal activities too quickly.
- Ask for help from your family or friends in Beverly Hills. Not only will help from friends and family help you rest during your recovery from butt lift surgery, but you won’t be forced to take care of things around the house you should avoid, such as lifting small children, cooking, and cleaning.
- Avoid putting direct pressure on your butt. When you rest or sleep after your butt lift, be sure to do so on your side or belly. If you aren’t able to get comfortable, follow Dr. Bruno’s recommendations for sitting in a reclined position with pillows lifting your legs to remove pressure from your bottom.
- Wear your butt lift compression garment. This surgical garment is used to limit swelling and apply the appropriate amount of support for your newly transferred fat cells.
Let Beverly Hills’ Dr. Bruno Help You Get The Shape You Deserve
With more than 10 years of experience providing amazing butt lift results to the men and women, Dr. Bruno has become highly sought after. His skilled precision is exactly what is needed to provide patients with amazing results and a safe experience.
If you’d like to learn more about the Brazilian butt lift procedure, schedule your consultation today by calling Dr. Bruno’s office in Beverly Hills at (310) 461-3855