Can a dentist offer cosmetic Botox and Dermal fillers in his or her practice in the state of CA?

A: botox and fillers

I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist if you are interested in Botox or facial fillers in the state of California. There are many other fields who may be attempting to use these products, but you must consider their experience and their knowledge of the anatomy and complications of the products.

You probably wouldn’t go to a plastic surgeon for a dental cleaning, so consider carefully before going to a dentist for a cosmetic facial procedure.

Best wishes,

Dr. Bruno