Every year, Dr. Bruno meets with several Beverly Hills residents desiring a butt augmentation. They often come to him to communicate their problem areas and surgical goals. And they also come with a lot of questions about the procedure and recovery process. Below is a list of butt augmentation do’s and don’ts for you to follow.
If You Get a Butt Augmentation, Do:
- Make sure that you’re at a stable weight. If you plan to lose a significant amount of weight in the future, you aren’t ready for a butt augmentation. Beverly Hills patients should be at or near their goal weight for a steady period of time before undergoing the procedure.
- Communicate your surgical goals to Dr. Bruno very carefully. Doing so will enable him to create a personalized treatment plan for you and strategically inject your fat transfer injections to reach your goals.
- Disclose your full medical history to Dr. Bruno. He needs to know every detail of your medical past in order to confirm you are an ideal candidate for the procedure.
- Follow Dr. Bruno’s post-operative instructions to a “T.” These instructions are designed to help you achieve the best possible results from your butt augmentation procedure.
If You Get a Butt Augmentation, Don’t:
- Sit on your bottom, lie on your back or in anyway put pressure on your buttocks for 2 Doing so may inadvertently kill the transferred fat cells from your butt augmentation before they have a chance to develop a new blood supply. Instead, lie on your stomach or side, or use pillows to prop up your thighs so you can mimic the seated position without actually putting any pressure on your buttocks.
- Perform any strenuous exercise for 8 Any exercise that burns fat can burn up the fat that was transferred to your buttocks. You need at least 8 weeks between your Beverly Hills butt augmentation and your return to your workout routine in order to ensure the transferred fat has developed a stable blood supply and won’t be burned up by hardcore exercise.
- Smoke or use any nicotine products for at least 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your surgery. Smoking constricts blood vessels which complicates the butt augmentation procedure as well as your body’s ability to develop a blood supply to your transferred fat cells. Additionally, nicotine products are known to burn fat, which is exactly what you don’t want happening while you’re initially healing from a Beverly Hills butt augmentation. Finally, smoking can cause serious complications, such as blood clots, which can be fatal. Your health is Dr. Bruno’s primary concern, so he won’t perform butt augmentations on patients who refuse to quit smoking before and after their procedure.
Your Experience with Dr. Bruno
When you visit Dr. Bruno for a butt augmentation consultation, you’ll be treated with the utmost care and compassion. His number one concern is your health and safety, so he’ll take a full medical history to ensure you are a safe candidate for the procedure. He’ll also listen to your concerns and surgical goals so that he can best prepare a personalized treatment plan for you.
If you’re ready to schedule a butt augmentation consultation with Dr. Bruno, then call his office today. You can schedule this initial appointment by calling (310) 461-3855.