More women in their 40’s and even in their 50’s are getting breast augmentation. Beverly Hills women that have finished pregnancy and breastfeeding or who just want to get youthful, perky breasts again can absolutely get stunning results. Even still, when we talk with women in their 40’s and older about breast augmentation, many of them still have doubts and concerns. We wanted to use this blog post to talk about some of the advantages of getting breast augmentation in your 40’s and answer some of the most common questions we get.
If you’re curious about getting breast augmentation after 40, we would love to talk with you. Give Dr. Bruno a call today at (310) 461-3855. You can also take a look at our patient gallery of Before-and-After pictures to get an idea of the kind of head-turning results that our patients get.
Benefits of Getting Breast Augmentation in Your 40’s
- No more pregnancies – Many of our patients in their 40’s have already established their families. This leaves them free to enhance their breasts that may have started to sag from breastfeeding without worrying about their bodies changing again from another pregnancy.
- Turn back time – Even for women who haven’t had children, time can start to cause their breasts to droop. In these cases, Dr. Bruno may recommend a breast lift along with a breast augmentation. Beverly Hills women of any age can restore their firm, perky breasts with this type of procedure.
- Confidence at any age – No matter what age you are, you should feel good about your body. A breast augmentation can increase your sense of self-confidence no matter what stage of life you’re in.
Questions About Breast Augmentation
Beverly Hills women in their 40’s often have one important question about breast augmentation: will it interfere with mammograms? The answer is “no.” However, there are some special considerations that you’ll need to be aware of.
- Specialized mammogram – Because breast implants cover breast tissue, special mammograms are needed.
- Compression – Mammograms put pressure on the breasts. With implants, there is a very small risk that the compression may rupture them.
- More pictures – During the mammogram, more pictures may be required to get a full view of the breast tissue. This may require moving the implant out of the way and taking more pictures.
- Safe – But our patients should know that getting mammograms with breast implants is very safe.
How to Get Started with Dr. Bruno for Breast Augmentation
Beverly Hills women and moms that want to restore lost volume and increase their cleavage should first call Dr. Bruno at (310) 461-3855. When you call, you’ll always be greeted by one of our very friendly and highly-trained staff. We always enjoy hearing from new patients and we’re more than happy to talk with you about your questions.
The next thing to do is schedule a convenient time to come into our Beverly Hills offices and meet with Dr. Bruno in person for a preliminary consultation. This meeting is when you’ll get to discuss your goals for the procedure, ask all of your questions, and learn much more about how the process works. Dr. Bruno may even perform an examination as he starts to develop your personalized treatment plan.
Our patients how kind and compassionate Dr. Bruno is and how he listens attentively to all of their concerns. As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Bruno is one of the most in-demand surgeons in the area.
Take a look at our Reviews page to learn more about the kind of premier experience you can expect with us.